First and foremost, thank you so much for being a member of our great studio. It is an amazing feeling to be a part of this space with so many talented individuals. I am a big fan of the “collaboration not competition” approach that everyone has taken and stays committed to.
Pay Your Membership
Please submit your monthly payment for studio membership.
Manage Your Membership
For your owner payment and invoice members portal you can access the portal below.
Q: What is the door code to the East studio door?
Q: What is the door code to the West studio doors?
Q: What is the WiFi Broadcast ID and Password?
A: Studio 1912 with a password of “PhotographyCollaboration”.
Q: Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
A: If it is a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. If it is a problem with the studio call Michael at (605) 351-3121.
Q: How do I take out the garbage?
A: Use the large red dumpsters on the East side of the parking lot.
1) If something is left in the studio, it is available for use to all members.
2) No moving objects from one studio to another unless they are yours.
3) No booking of multiple studios at the same time.
4) Restore the “Standard Setup” after each session.
5) Do not switch equipment on light stands.
6) Unplug and move cords or plugins off the floor.
7) If you book a studio, use the studio or remove your time block.
8) Take out garbages and replace liners if they are full, contain food or diapers.
9) Only use dedicated chairs for hair/makeup and always cleans floors after.
10) Check and double check that doors are locked behind you.
11) Golden rule: Treat the studio and everything in it as if it was your own.
Thank you for visiting and and taking the time to view my work. Photography is not nearly as much fun without people to share it with.